Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!



Happy New Years to you all! I hope that everyone has a great day as well as a great year! I have not actually made my New Years Resolution, have you? I need to get busy on deciding what it might be. I know that I need to try and stop drinking so many diet cokes...but I just can't. So that can't be part of living a healtier life. Maybe it will be to spend as much quality time with my family as possible. I tend to get so busy working that sometimes I know that my children need a little more time with their mommy...whatever I choose I will reflect on my previous year and hope to strive for something wonderful. I hope you all do the same. Please share your Resolutions if you'd like!


I thought I'd take this time to post a layout that I created for Drew. I love the way it turned out. You may have to click on it to see it a little better. Enjoy and Happy New Year!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the layout of course you used Jenni Bowlin. Well you and Drew are cute too!

Heather Bares said...

great layout!!!! I haven't decided about a resolution either. I know that I definately want to get back to eating healthy like I had been before I fell off the wagon.

Anonymous said...

wendy, awesome layout!! your boys are so handsome!! I wanted to thank you again for making our miracle baby shadow box so special!! And thanks to you and everyone who have kept us in your prayers. One of my resolutions this year is to let my friends know how much they mean to me!!! See your soon. Angela

Jeanne Pellerin said...

You are such a good mommy! Drew must have felt super-special when he saw this one. Have a great New Year, hope to see you soon! Oh! My resolution is to quit cursing. Oh, what the hell, I'll think of something.

Wendy said...

Jeanne,
I've known you a long time and you just wouldn't be the same if I wasn't hearing cuss words coming out of your cute little mouth! That's what makes you who you are. You'll just have to come up with a better resolution! It looks as though your ski trip was awesome! Hope to see you soon!

Tina said...

Just a cute and special layout. I'm sure Dax is waiting for his. Happy New Year to you and your family! I haven't made a specific resolution yet either.

Lisa Gautreau said...

I love the layout! I was always wondering what I'd do with those cards! I will be lifting that one! :)

Melissa Fournet said...

w, okay, so how many times are you going to change the blog? Cute way to use the cards

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS