Friday, September 19, 2008

I Know...I Know...it's been along time

If you are like me you love reading peoples blogs, seeing new layouts and looking at fantastic pictures. I have to completely apologize for taking so long to post. I just have not taken any pictures in such a long time because I have been sooooo busy with boys and work. As many of you know I have begun teaching the calendar/sketch classes as of August and that has kept me pretty tied up. I also have two albums that I am working on for a very cool lady. I can't post pictures yet, because it is a surprise gift and wouldn't want the special person to find out. It is of the life of a Mardi Gras Queen. Which is something I know nothing about. Maybe one day I'll have to join a crewe or something...it seems like a lot of fun! If anyone needs albums made just let me know, I'm always up for a challenge! I am still teaching computer lessons to preschoolers, I have cut that down just a bit to add more time for teaching scrapbooking. To say the least I have alot on my plate, but that's okay...I'm loving it! Please check back and hopefully I'll get some layouts of my own created!

Oh and one other quick note...many people have been asking how my parents did for Hurricane Ike. Well, they were verrry lucky. Nothing at all happened in their hometown. Though some of the rest of my family didn't fair so well. My brothers were and still are without power. My aunt and uncle just got word to us that they have a huge tree in the middle of their living room. They live in the Woodlands, which to my memory had lots of very tall trees. They happen to be huge LSU fans so they evacuated to Baton Rouge to see the game, thank goodness. I am just so thankful for my family all being alive and safe.

3 comments:

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Need to see new layouts SOON!!:) Glad y'all made it thru the hurricanes - we did fine, too. See ya soon!

Kimo(don)2 said...

Hey,

Just wanted to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Friday Sept 26.
Have a great day.

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Happy Birthday Wendy!!! Hope you had a great one!! :)

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS