Monday, December 17, 2007

Heidi Swapp Calendar Class



Here are a few of the pages that were made at the Heidi Swapp Calendar Class that I taught yesterday at Treasured Memories. The class was so much fun, and would have been soooo much more fun if I had been feeling better. All went well and smooth. We created this awesome 13 page calendar/album and everyone seemed to love their creations!!! Great Job, Ladies. You were all such wonderful students. There will be another class in January, watch Treasured Memories Website for the date and time.

2 comments:

Heather Bares said...

great pages! The whole calendar is really cute

Michelle Raborn said...

Wendy, you know I love this calendar, love the work that went into it, great fantastic job, and I am still going to scraplift the wonderful red page I love so much.

Love your blog site,
mich

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS