Monday, December 31, 2007

Dax in High Heels


I began working on this layout the other night at Treasured Memories at the New Years Party, oh and we all had so much fun...everyone seemed to have a great time. I was so excited when I printed these pictures because they are just too cute of Dax wearing my black patten (sp?) high heels. If I leave them laying around the house he is sure to find them, its one of his favorite things to do, I guess he likes to hear the sound that they make on the wood floors. Anyway, I have no idea what all products I used on this layout...a stickers set I think by reminensce, scalloped cardstock, red cardstock, chip board, and basic grey chipboard letters (painted with white making memories paint). Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS