Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Magical Memories

Good Morning all you scrappy people! I had a little fun creating these 2 one-pagers.  I don't make one pagers unless that go at the beginning or ending of my scrapbooks.  I have to say I've always admired one-pagers online, they just look so much better- I don't know why that is.  Anyways, I do enjoy making them.  I wish I could break out of my box and do them in the middle of my books but I just can't stand seeing pages next to each other that don't match.  What are your thoughts on this?

Anyways, I am almost done with this Disney album.  Yeah! I am so happy- do you see how long it has taken me to finish it? We went in 2011.  Now that it is scrapped we can go again!  My kids are getting older and they would go back to Disney, but they'd rather go on a trip to California.  They'd like to start at one end and end up in Oakland to see an Oakland A's game.  That sounds like fun to me- so maybe that will be our main trip for the year.

I have had many requests for me to make these layouts as kits.  But that would be silly, they are so easy to scraplift.  I don't mind people using my personal layouts to make their own, I take that as a compliment.  So if you are making a layout for your own personal book, please feel free to lift these.  I will say many of the items have come from many different stores.  The Mickey is an iron-on that I had gotten from a store in Baton Rouge.  Some of the embellishements are from Hobby Lobby and Joanns and the paper and fabric flowers are from Create 365.

Until next time....Happy Scrapping!
Wendy

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS