Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lemonade 4 Sale

I bet your wondering why I'm Selling Lemonade...well I'm not. But its auction time at SBS and I am the room-mom for Dax's class and so its part of my responsibility to get our project together. We are doing it a little different this year. We have themed items. So for our class we are going to make a Lemonade stand (of course my hubby is looking for a little help) and then we will be painting it and getting a basket of goodies that are themed to go along with it. So far I have come up with a few items such as: the book, Olivia Opens a Lemonade Stand, Lemonade mix, pitcher and glasses, wooden spoons. If anyone has any other thoughts or ideas for this cute little project....I would love to hear them! Leave me a comment!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Absolutely love this and the idea! How creative and unique!! I hope it goes for a lot!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS