Monday, August 23, 2010

Some Time @ Home




I have had some mixed emotions about TM being closed temporarily. Sad, because I enjoy meeting each month with all my friends and teaching them new ideas and techniques. Happy, because I got to spend a rather important time with Dax as he prepared for his new journey into "Big School." I have taken this time to get him into a routine and I accepted the position of "room-mom" for his class, which I am so excited about. I have even had time to go and join him for lunch at his school. I would have even stayed to eat with Drew, but as he says, "Mom that's not cool!" I decided I wouldn't embarrass him. So with all this time I have actually time to work on all kinds of things. I have been getting my house cleaned each morning by 9am (which is to me, so exciting within itself!) and by the way it is destroyed each day by 5:30! Janet and I have been working on all kinds of kits to have prepared for Paula's crop and Scrapfest, and I have been scrapbooking for a few of my clients. Above you will find some of the layouts or portions of them to get an idea of what I have been up to. I hope everyone stocked up on supplies and have been working on some wonderful creations! Until next time.....happy scrappin'!

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS