Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Worldwind of a Week

Just checking in with all my fellow scrapping bloggers! I have to say I am ready for school start...I unfortunately can not say that I have had the best summer this year. From the beginning I haven't felt very good...well for the last two years since my eyes started giving me problems I just have not been the same. I am trying really hard to just overlook my eye issues and try not to dwell to much upon it, I always think "it could be so much worse and I have to be thankful for what I have." Maybe its just all this heat that's getting to me.

Well, some of you have heard TM is moving!!! I am so excited along with the rest of the TM staff!!! We will be moving to Westmark Blvd. in October and it is a brand new building, we are thrilled with excitement...but to move all of the stuff out is a bit overwhelming and Janet, Mark, and Emily have worked so hard getting things organized and packed for the big move. Yes, unfortunately we have to be out of the current location at the end of the month so we will miss all of our wonderful customers but know they will be so happy when they walk through the door on opening day! I will miss all of my dedicated class takers! But don't worry we will be working on class kits and more Kitz Girlz kitz...so keep your eye out at www.trmemories.com.

1 comment:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Wendy, I am so excited about the TR move!!!!! Can't wait to see the new store, I am sure it will be gorgeous, like all of you!!!!! Keep on keepin'on with the eyes situation. You are in my prayers. Happy Wednesday and thanks por posting!!!! Luv ya

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS