Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ski Trip 2009




Yes, I have been working on this ski album for quite some time now. But I really think I'm getting closer to the end. I hope that we get to go skiing again soon, it was still a nice trip under some crazy circumstances...next ski trip I want no unexpected car accidents and no vision problems! As many of you can remember the day before we left for the trip my brother was in an aweful wreck, leading my parents to have to cancel their trip and I also was going through some crazy vision problems...but now I must say I can see far...so going down those slopes today would be a piece of cake and much more enjoyable! So I am seeing my family on the slopes in at least 2 yrs. Dax needs to be a little older I think.

Products used: Bo Bunny,Stickers (not sure the brand),Jenni Bowlin circles, Technique Tuesday, buttons, Basic Grey, Jillibean letters, Little Yellow Bicycle and Imaginesce.

No comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS