Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Dax!!!



Below are a few pictures from this past year of Dax. It is amazing to me how the years go by so quickly. Before you know it he'll be grown, he's already starting school next year!



First, I must start off by saying this song is for Dax! He just loves it, so I promised I'd add it to my blog for a few days just for him. He wants to teach his friends and teachers how to do this dance! So here you go Dax! Also, today is his birthday, so I want to wish him a wonderful day!

Second, the next song is for me! Back in the day, I just loved listening to this song with my brothers. Boy time sure flies! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Happy birthday to Dax!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Give Dax my wishes for a blessed and wonderful birthday. he is sooo cute! Luv ya both!

Tina said...

CAn't wait to see your layouts of the vacation and birthday party...and the bunny!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS