Sunday, August 10, 2008

Scrap N A Snap

This was a real quick 1 pager. I used a printed Ragin Cajun paper, Jenni Bowlin note paper and stamps.
This was a quick lift from MD. Used 4th of July paper, Jenni Bowlin paper, red cardstock and chipboard letters.
Used scalloped cardstock, Bo Bunny paper, K&Co Silver glitter letters, Prima flowers with stickled centers. Loved making this layout, not something I usually do...pictures of rainbows. I even attached two photos to make a larger picture, turned out kinda cool.
I journaled on Little Yellow Bicycle paper using my computer and two peas font. The rest of the paper is also Little Yellow Bicycle.
A quick beach l/o, need to finish up Destin trip. I thought this was interesting paper when I saw it, kinda reminded me of Drew with the surfer so went with it and did the best that I could.
Well, as you can see I've been busy. Jonathan played in a weekend long tournament so when I put Dax down for naptime I hit the scrapbook room. I cranked out many layouts, much more than if I would have been at the store. I think when I'm at the store I talk too much...but then again that's why I go. It was fun cropping at my house, it made me use things that I've had forever. But I think I much rather crop with friends. Missed all of you Friday night. I actually have a touch of a cold and just didn't feel up to par for Friday night. Hope you all had a great time and got alot accomplished.

P.S. If your taking the August l/o class don't forget it's coming up!

2 comments:

christie Trahan said...

As ALWAYS we had a great time croppin friday night although a few light weights that i will not name went home early.... But I miss croppin with you chick.. and stealing all your neat ideas. Glad to see you have been busy. I hope to see you at T.M. one friday night soon heck i may crop sat tooo!
Christie

Jeanne Pellerin said...

I love it! You should design an ad for the condo you stayed in!!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS