Monday, January 21, 2008

Bye Bye Calendar Class



As much as I enjoyed making the calendar for Treasured Memories, I have to say it is now over. We had two wonderful classes that were completely full and waiting lists of other wanting to take it. I want to thank everyone who took the class and I hope you enjoy your calendars, they were all so awesome!!! I do have 3 kits left over, we were going to have another class but it is such an exhausting class to prepare for that we have decided to sale the last 3 kits. It will be on a first come first serve basis. Please comment on the post if you are interested and I will contact you on when to pick the kit up.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Thanks Wendy for your patience yesterday with all of us in the calendar class. I totally love my calendar and can't wait to put photos on it and hand it up. Please keep us posted when you are going to be teaching another class at TM.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS